- From a module, add the CIT plugin to a new activity by selecting “Add Existing Activities”.
- Scroll down to select the pre-loaded app:
- In Configuration, name the activity and add instructions. Choose an Asset Visibility setting. Select Hidden, Private or Public for Annotation Visibility:
Understanding Asset and Annotation Visibility
Note: You will be able to edit these attributes in settings after the activity has been made.
For blind peer review configure your activity to:
Open Asset Visibility + Hidden Annotation Visibility
For open peer review configure your activity to:
Open Asset Visibility + Public Annotation Visibility
To provide hidden feedback to all students, then release that feedback at once:
- Begin with Closed Asset Visibility + Hidden Annotation Visibility
- Change Annotation Visibility to “Private” when ready to release instructor feedback to the entire class.