- Text documents - doc, docx, pdf, Google docs
- Presentations - Google Slides (Upload ppt by saving as a PDF first)
- Images - jpg, png, tif
- Video - mp4
Note: to annotate a GIF, please save it as an MP4 first.
When uploading Google docs or slides, you must access your Google Drive through the uploader.
The steps look like this:
- After clicking on the upload button, the uploader will open. Select Google Drive.
It will ask to connect to Google Drive.
- You will be asked to sign in:
- Now that Critique^It is connected to Drive, you can upload a Google Doc or Slide.
You can upload from the following:
- Your computer
- Google Drive
- Web link
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Take a Photo
- Record a Video