See what rich-media annotation looks like on an Mp4.
- Play button
- Playback Speed
- Frame selectors
- Heat Map
- Full screen
- Options ^
Dark mode: turns the Conversation Panel from white to black for viewing comfort.
Filters: view annotations by Threads, Text or Video.
Overlapping with playhead allows annotations to be revealed as the video plays.
How to leave an annotation.
Press [PLAY] to watch the video.
- At anytime select the annotation bubble.
- The critique palette will appear.
Toggle the selectors to choose specific frames.
Type or record (by selecting the camera icon) the annotation you want to make.
The new annotation will appear in the conversation panel to the right.
There are two ways to view comment distribution, Histogram and Heat Map.
- To see how comments are distributed via histogram, select the histogram icon.
- Summary data will appear at the top.
Using the Heat Map
The purpose of the heat map is a visualization of where comments are distributed. It's also a quick way to skip to comments without needing to fast-forward or rewind. Just click on a heat map bar to skip to that section of the video.
- Select the heat map icon.
- Click on a heat map to reveal the corresponding comment.
- As the video plays, the heat map will be marked by a shadow, and display the attached annotation in the Conversation Panel (figure 2).
The Conversation Panel
Commentary in the conversation panel works the same way as it does in documents and images. You can:
- Favorite an annotation you want to follow
- Reply to a comment
- Engage in real-time messaging on an annotation
- Delete a comment
- Re-size or hide the conversation panel